Thursday, November 4, 2010

Homework for 11/4 - Seniors and Freshmen

Freshmen:

Over the weekend you all should be pulling together your outline for your formal essay. Remember to follow the formatting guidelines that I went over with you in class. Label everything and follow the guidelines about topic sentences and examples to include in the body paragraphs.

Seniors:

Tonight you need to do some time playing around with Google docs and finish the selecting of your poem for your project. Make sure that your posting in the last thread is done tonight.

Now, the Google docs stuff should be relatively easy for you based on the orientation we did today in class. Open your gmail/e-mail account that you set up for the Google group - you'll see that I shared a document with you. That document will include the instructions for tonight's assignment. Bring a paper copy of the response as a back-up just in case the internet fails. I'll be providing feedback in the document that you upload. Make sure that you share your document with me and that I can edit it!

Let me know if you've got questions. I'll be checking these tonight around 9:00 to see what you've all got.

No comments: