Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Senior Homework - 11/30

I hope that you all are starting to get into Hamlet. It's especially important to notice how characters are connected to each other at this point of the play and the major motifs that Shakespeare is establishing.

For tonight, you should continue to work on your Great Expectations websites as well as finishing the text. Also, don't forget that your poetry explications are due tomorrow. I'm looking forward to seeing what you've come up with in your poems.

1 comment:

World of Angel said...

Tj and Jovia are leaving sometime in December so I just wanted to know how we are going to work on the website project, because I’m not sure how to use the website or what we need. I don’t want to wait for the last minute to do these projects, if we could start early or find out exactly what information we need preparation wise, it would help Tj and Jovia.