Friday, November 12, 2010

Weekend Homework - 11/12

Freshmen:

You have the personal reflection about friendship due on Monday and Tuesday - please make sure that these get into the box. Furthermore, if you did not turn in your outline to the box yesterday or today, you will want to make certain you attend study hall on Monday or see me at A-lunch. These outlines are very important, not submitting them is getting you far behind in your essay.

Seniors:

Your homework for the weekend is to read/annotate chapters twenty seven and twenty eight. Also, I gave you back your annotated poems today - use these to begin planning for your dramatic readings next week. Dramatic readings will take place on Wednesday and Thursday. Don't forget that the timed writing will happen on Friday and the memorized poem presentations will be on the 22nd and 23rd. We will be signing up for presentation slots on Monday of next week.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Mr. Miller I forgot to give you my outline on Friday so can you please send me your email address to kevin.padilla95@gmail.com, thanks!!!
-Kevin Padilla
English I

World of Angel said...

For my dramatic reading do you have any ideas for what is hould do? My poem is very simple and there isn't any action involved.
Christina Rossetti I wish i could remember is the name of the poem

Daniel Miller said...

Angel - I imagine someone talking and thinking to him/herself. The poem is more of an interior monologue. I could also imagine someone walking through a meadow and looking at things as he/she says this to him/herself.

At the end there's the image of two hands touching. You could mirror that with your hands. Think of your icon...