Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Homework!

See everyone again on Thursday! Hope that you enjoy the field trip!

Your homework is to work on your projects. A lot of people have been asking me about the translation project and I keep stressing that I want to see you work with slang. Remember that just having the characters speak in Modern English Vernacular isn't enough. They need to have a particular slang to use that keeps the meaning of the scene.

See me if you need help - don't forget about the help sessions on Thursdays!!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

hi mr.miller its hamza, when are we leaving for the field trip tommorow?

Daniel Miller said...

After 1st period. Don't forget a bagged lunch!

ivan said...

1. We couldn't turn our board games/witness statement homework in today as Ms.Phillips door was locked.
2. On part 1 of #3 of our Shakespeare project, I'm confused about what you want us to do. Are we supposed to prove which type of play ours is by saying that the main characters died and cite the lines they say when they die? Are those the details you're talking about?

Daniel Miller said...

Ivan - Come see me with your project sheet - It will be easier for me to explain what I'm looking for in person than on the website.

Thanks.