Tuesday, February 3, 2009

HELP SESSIONS

While we're studying Romeo and Juliet, I'm going to make myself available for extra help. Feel free to come to me after school on Wednesdays and Thursdays for extra help. We can review notes, reading, discuss things in more depth, or clear up any questions that you have. Also, a lot of people have been coming to me for help on their projects - this would be a chance for you to get more help on your projects.

First help session is Wednesday 2/3. Assuming that we have school.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

ok so i've memorized my monologue...and i completely forgot..along with the monologue do i need to bring in anything extra?

Daniel Miller said...

It's on your project sheet.

Anonymous said...

Does written responses for the context mean like how I reacted to it?

Daniel Miller said...

No - Context is where you tell me about what is going on in the play when the speech is said. You will also need to tell me why the speech is important in the play.

Anonymous said...

o ok...sorry blonde moment there...thank you(: