Thursday, November 16, 2023

Happy End of the Week - 16 November!

AP Language

We had the absolute best time in AP Language today discussing and working through Chapter 8. I'm really excited to read your paragraphs and get you feedback on the writing that you did. I hope that you are seeing the way in which all of our work is coming together to support your tasks here at the end of the book. I hope that you can also see the improvement you're showing in your skills as close readers and thinkers. 

For tonight, read Chapter 9 and finish your motif tracker. Hopefully you're starting to have an idea as to what your visual will look like and perhaps what your thesis is for your writing assignment. Next class, I'll be away from you physically, but I'll be with you in spirit as I check in virtually on Schoology. If you need help with your motif tracker or preparing for your project, please make plans for Lion Time after Thanksgiving Break.

No comments: