Friday, February 17, 2023

17 February - Happy Weekend!

English 10 

Today was the end of our unit on letter writing. I liked what I was seeing as I was walking around the room. Engaged students writing about issues and using their previous work for success. I'm looking forward to reading these next week. I'll be out of town this weekend, so I won't be available.

Next week we'll be starting in on Unit 5 - Latin American Literature. We'll look at some great short stories and poetry as well as a bit of non-fiction regarding the region. I've also got a really fun television show for us to watch. If you have any missing assignments from this unit, I can still take them OR I will give you credit based on what I see in the letter. All grades will be updated by the end of the next week.

No comments: