Monday, September 14, 2020

Monday - September 14. Asynchronous Day.

Happy Monday and Good Morning!

Today is a day for independent working as well as submitting any assignments to be scored/marked as completed. Remember that there is a list below outlining what should be turned in for credit. If you see an error in your grades, wait until the end of the day, because I will be scoring and updating the gradebook through the day.

As a reminder you have a homework assignment which should be submitted before our next class meeting/at the end of today. Remember that Mondays are the official end of our week in this class - ironic, I know. 

I am available today for Office Hours as well as Back to School/Meet the Teacher Drop-Ins. I will have my Blackboard Collaborate Space as well as Google Meet (AP Research) available this morning from 9:30 to 12:00. Please visit or email if you have questions.

Don't forget to do your Google Form check-in for today's attendance!

No comments: