Wednesday, February 19, 2020

Snow Day 1 - 20 February 2020

Tomorrow we have our first snow day of the year with the predicted snow. I, as always, am skeptical of its arrival. Continue to work on the assignments outlined in the most recent posts. Certain classes should be aware of shifted dates as outlined below:

AP Research - Our writing workshop will be pushed back a day to accommodate a workshop day before peer review day. I do want you to have a hard copy of your paper for this round of peer review, let me know if you need me to print for you.

Russian I - We will only have our quiz if our next class is a full ninety minute class. У нас будет контрольная работа только если у нас будет девяносто минут на занятие.

AP Literature - Read your sonnet and Shakespeare. Enjoy! Get caught up if needed and submit work online.

Advanced Russian - Prepare for your upcoming quiz and work on your poet projects. Remember that the date of Olympiada is the same!

No comments: