Sunday, December 9, 2018

Snow Day #1

This is definitely the earliest I think that we've had a snow day while I've been working for DPS. With the days off earlier this year for the hurricanes and flooding I think we're on track to have as many days off for weather as we ever have.

You should be prepared to return next class with your assignments complete. I'll be going through Google Classroom and Drive tomorrow (Monday) for Russian I and English IV work. I'll be also finishing up all of the work from AP Seminar today and tomorrow.

Russian III students - Be aware that we won't be able to have our dry run in class now since our trip is on Wednesday. I'll keep you posted if the symposium changes due to the snow. You should be actively preparing to present on Wednesday!

If you have any questions, feel free to email me!

No comments: