Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Catching Up After The Substitute - 4/8/2014

I hope that things went smoothly today with the substitute.  Please make sure to pay attention to the following announcements.

AP English III

Your paper portfolios are due tomorrow.  Please make sure that you have all of the required documents assembled in the correct order.  I will not take any questions related to the papers from this point on.  You'll have to trust your own judgement or that of a friend.  Please make sure to use the Purdue OWL to check your citations as I find it to be the most helpful and thorough bibliography assistant.

I will be accepting papers from 7:00 to 3:30 PM.  If I am teaching or my door is shut, please place them in the box in front of my door.  Make sure that your name is on your envelope.

In terms of Invisible Man be sure to complete the reading of chapter twenty-four.  There's another sex scene here, but the Invisible Man's reaction to the events within the sex scene will show how much he has progressed.  As you look at the chapter, continue to use your motif charts.  We will begin our motif project next class.

Over break you will be assigned the end of the novel.  Feel free to finish it early if you would like.

Russian I

I hope that you all felt successful with your quiz today.  I will have them graded tomorrow and your scores on PowerSchool.  For tonight, continue to work on your vocabulary development.  I'll give you some goals next class for how to spend your Spring Break on your Russian skills, and we will continue our study of the one-stem verb system.

Lastly, I'll give all of you the joy of the Винни Пух marching song and some of his other songs, too.


See you all tomorrow!

No comments: