Monday, December 16, 2013

Homework for A-Day Students - 12/16/2013

AP English III

I spent last week going through your assignments for this week so let me just quickly review what you have to accomplish for tonight.  Read to the end of chapter thirty-three four Wednesday's class.  Make sure that your covers as well as your pages are thoroughly completed so that I can see that you are doing this thinking as you read and that you are practicing with your analysis of the text.  In addition, you will have time in your group meetings on Wednesday's class.  Bring anything that you need for that time together.  I will give your group some goals to complete on Wednesday's meeting, so be ready for that.

Lastly, remember that you will have a timed writing on Friday's class.  If you will not be here on Friday I ask that you make up this writing assignment before class on Friday so that I can get everything done over break.

Be sure that you have your books with you next class.

Russian I

Tonight you should be working on your family projects.  Make sure to remember that you can always see me for extra help with editing your Russian sentences and paragraphs to check your grammar.  Follow the outline that I've given you on the assignment sheet and in the website to complete this assignment.  Do not use any online translators for this assignment - use only language you've learned in class.

The final due date for this writing assignment is January 9th (A-Day) and January 10th (B-Day).  Remember that this is the final due date for you - you can submit the work in advance but you must have it done by this final due date - all paragraphs written with images!

Tonight you should continue to work on your vocabulary and grammar!  Study and review.  Learn this information!

No comments: