Saturday, March 10, 2012

Weekend Reminders and Homework

Students,

Apologies for leaving early on Friday. I was having some really bad sickness and needed to get myself in bed ASAP. I hope that your day with the substitute was productive. Here are your reminders.

AP English III:

Over the weekend you all need to focus on getting to the end of chapter nineteen in Invisible Man as this is your next big check-in. Also you should all be moving into the draft phase of your research papers. I'll be putting up the conference sign up sheets on my door Monday morning. Conferences will begin on Wednesday and stretch on to next week. Remember that the expectation is that you come to conference with fifty percent of your draft done.

Also, don't forget about your motif charts. I hope that our review helped you to really understand this assignment.

English I:

Your homework is a writing assignment which was outlined for you on the back of the group worksheet. Next class you'll have a bit of time to work in your groups before we move on to a quick study of Act IV. Please make sure that your homework gets turned into the box.

You should expect your test on Acts II and III on Thursday and Friday of this week.

No comments: