Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Remdiners for AP English III - Research Papers

Juniors,

Next class you will be submitting your papers.  I wanted to make a post for you reminding you what you need to submit along with your draft:
  1. Final Draft in MLA format (in class I will give you a rubric and cover sheet)
  2. Works Cited Page (this should be stapled to the back of your final draft)
  3. Your documents from your Writing Conference
  4. Everything goes in your envelope.  If you need to get a new envelope, please do so.  I will not give you another nor will I accept papers submitted without a container. 
Take these final days to prepare and ask any final questions.  I look forward to reading your essays over the next few weeks.  As a reminder, you will not have these returned to you until after Spring Break.

No comments: