Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Homework for 9/20 and 9/21

Seeing as I will not be here on Thursday in observance of the Jewish New Year I am not assigning any homework tonight.  However, you will all get an assignment to complete from the substitute in class on Thursday.

Since you have nothing due next time I see you, you should use tonight to get caught up.

AP English III:  I wasn't super impressed with the annotation check.  Go back, actually read the article, and think.  Remember, I'm not asking you all to do anything that I'm not doing either.  The piece is difficult, but it doesn't mean that you have the right to quit.  You all need to rise to the expectations, not meader in the dust.

English I:  If you didn't turn in your reminisicence assignment today, please make sure that you turn it in to me on Friday or put it in my box.  Get it in as soon as you can, remember that this counts as a major test grade and that you will lose ten points for every day that it is late.

No comments: