Friday, April 15, 2011

Work over Spring Break

PHEW!  It is now 4th period, thus, for me it is now Spring Break.  I hope that all of you have a relaxing time and stay safe.

Freshmen:  Over break you should use web resources to do some more research for your project.  Honors students should move on to your new topic of research; Standard students should continue to research your first topic.  The document for the project is a few posts back and there is also the link to the links on the Jordan website for this project.  I will be looking for ten new notecards when you return from break.  I'm not requiring that you read Romeo and Juliet over break - but getting ahead is always a good idea.  We will return from break on an A-day.

Juniors:  I was pretty impressed with the conversations going on in class today.  Over break you will need to meet your group goals.  Read your books and focus on your motifs/characters.  When we get back we will finish up on Transcendentalism and then have a test on this on the Thursday or Friday after break.

If over break you need any help, feel free to e-mail; though it may take me some time to get back to you.

No comments: