Wednesday, March 31, 2010

English III and English I - 3/31 - Announcements

English I - Tomorrow in class you will have a timed writing activity. B-day students, you will have this activity when you come back from break. You will have to write a letter stating who should be held responsible for Desdemona's death and why. There is no wrong answer. You will instead be graded on how well you persuade me and make your case.

English III - Tomorrow we will have bookstore day. Come prepared to learn about a bunch of new novels and be ready to decide which you will study for the last nine weeks. Also, I will be handing back a lot of work to you tomorrow including your quizzes on The Crucible and your timed writing activities. Finally, your Mean Girls/Crucible papers will not be due until we get back from break. I will gladly take them from you early - but you don't have to turn it in until we're back. Because of the extended deadline, I will not accept late papers. No exceptions.

That's all. One more day until break!!!

No comments: