Thursday, March 4, 2010

English I and III Notes

Both classes had something relatively major today in class.

Freshmen. You had your Benchmark exam today. I feel for those of you that had two exams today, I know that they can be really mind numbing. Over the weekend you need to prepare for your quiz on Othello, Act II. Use the online text a few pages back to help you prepare. You will have multiple choice questions as well as a fill-in-the-blanks summary activity - study your vocabulary!

Juniors. Today you took a "quest" for me. I'll hand those back to you tomorrow. I'm seeing improvement and I like it. Tomorrow we will begin a new unit on Modern American Drama. We will also spend time in the library researching for the position papers.

As always, if you have any questions, please let me know.

No comments: