Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Reminder for Freshmen!

When you come to school on Thursday/Friday please remember to bring your final draft, rough draft, and planning guide with you to English. Also, remember that the "breakdown" is part of your story grade. Instructions for completing the breakdown can be found on your short story project assignment sheet.

Finally, Honors students, remember to complete the Honors Enrichment assignment. Instructions for this can also be found on your assignment sheet.

If you have any questions, please let me know.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mr. Miller this is Harmit. I had a question about the breakdown for our shory story projects so plz get to me as soon as possible i won't be able to chek my email again today because i have to go somewhere now but i will come to you in the morning and plz get back to me as soon as possible ... my email is meetukhalsa05@gmail.com thanks!