Thursday, September 17, 2009

English I Homework - 9/17 and 9/18

Your homework for the weekend is to answer questions related to "The Cask of Amontillado". The questions that you need to answer are numbers three, seven, nine, and twelve on page 181. Honors students will also answer questions ten and eleven. You will need to turn this in on Monday (A-day) and Tuesday (B-day). When you turn in this homework, make sure that you're also turning in your paragraph about revenge.

If you have any questions, please leave a comment.

3 comments:

ejgrant2 said...

i lost my sign in info can u send me my again elliott g

eljg@nc.rr.com

Stephanie said...

Mr. Miller... Niara informed me that she needs to get her HRW sign in... would you happen to know it?... I am trying to stay upon her school work...
Thanks
Stephanie T.

Daniel Miller said...

Ms. Tolliver,

Please send me your e-mail address and I'll reply with Niara's information to login.

Thanks!