Friday, September 4, 2009

English I Homework

Your homework for the weekend/Tuesday night is to study for your first quiz. Your quiz will cover the two stories that we have read as well as the notes on short stories that we took a few days ago. Focus on the literary terms that you have been learning as well as the characters and events in the stories.

If you have any questions, feel free to leave a comment. However, I'll probably not get back to you until Monday as I'll be celebrating all weekend.

Have a good, restful three days off!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Mr Miller i lost my username/password to my online textbook. is there a way u can send them to me because w/out it i cant read the "The Necklace". ok thanks,

Arend

Daniel Miller said...

Arend - What's your e-mail address? I'll send you your information via e-mail.

Daniel Miller said...

Arend - Here's your information.

avecchione2 - username
p3v8d - password