Wednesday, May 25, 2022

End of the Year - Last Classes

AP Language

Here we are in our Groundhog Day rotation until the 3rd of June. Remember that since exams begin on the third, that is the last day to submit any of your work for this quarter to be scored. The most important assignments are your creative project, research poster and presentation, and your reflections. Prioritize these tasks.

As always, as you need me, ask! I'm here to support you as you push to the finish. 

English 10

It's quite the same for all of you my lovelies. We're completing our portfolios to show our skills, our knowledge, and our artifacts of our learning for the year. Once you're complete with this work, you are done for the quarter and for the year. Seventh period's exam will be on June 3. Make sure that your work is turned in my this day so that I can finalize your grade in the timeframe.

No comments: