Friday, February 18, 2022

Presidents' Day Weekend (18 and 22 February)

English 10

Movie day! Movie day! I hope you enjoy the movie - it's a good one, and the ending is fantastic. I know you didn't finish, so we'll take care of that next week. Be sure that as you watch, you are completing your viewing guide! This is going to be your grade for this film. If you missed anything, the movie is posted in Schoology for you.

AP Language

If you've received an extension on your outline for the weekend, be sure that your work is in as soon as possible. I'd like to finish all of the outlines on Tuesday to get you your feedback to begin drafting. Today is a timed writing day! I'm not with you, so it's a timed writing day. I hope you enjoy the prompt - it's a bit perfect for Fairfax High School students, if you think about it. This is a good time for this essay because it'll help us as we develop our drafts in our own research papers. Don't forget about your next assignment - the template is there to help you complete it easily. Just use a page for each of your five sources and only give five sources - I know some of you have more.

I'll be back with all of you on Wednesday, Delta Airlines willing, I suppose!

No comments: