Monday, September 10, 2018

Homwork B Day - 10 September 2018

AP Seminar

Today in class, we focused on our sub-topic questions. Your questions were fascinating, and I can't wait to see what information you all find on your new questions.  Thank you all for staying focused in the Media Center today. I know you all got some great information from Ms. Stacy, she is a wonderful resource for us, and the databases she showed will be useful to you the rest of the year (and beyond). Databases will have much more reliable sources for you, rather than just googling information. I'm sorry I didn't get around to everyone to ask your questions - I'll make sure to touch base with you next class.

For HOMEWORK: Watch these two speeches: "I Have a Dream" by Martin Luther King Jr. and "The Perils of Indifference" by Elie Wiesel. As you watch, analyze them for claim/argument and evidence. We also have a terms quiz on Wednesday - the terms will be in your glossary at end of the Course and Exam Description.

Russian II/III

We continued viewing of Moscow Doesn't Believe in Tears. I hope that you are enjoying the film (I know I did). Please continue to work on your verb cards. You'll have a quiz this week on conjugations and stems. To study, I recommend looking over your vocab cards, as wells as going over your verbs fromt the textbook. Be sure to look for mutations as well as the process of joining the endings to the stem. You should be developing your cards so that you have a good study aid for our upcoming quiz on verbs and stems.
 
Russian I

Continue working on your alphabet skills for homework. The shapes and sounds of the letters thatyou have learned. Keep working on that handwriting packet Mr. Miller assigned. Keep that in mind as you are working this weekend. Be able to read and write what you see in that packet. Also keep practicing with Duolingo, it's a great way to reinforce what you are learning in the classroom.

Friday will be your first day of Russian Speaking!


Mr. Miller will be back tomorrow on Tuesday, September 11th.

Have a great day everyone, we'll see you Wednesday!


No comments: