Saturday, January 13, 2018

Final Grades Submitted - English Students - Goodbye from Mr. Bernhard

It has been a total pleasure working with all of you this fall. I can't have asked for better groups of students to help me begin my journey as a teacher in Durham. If you ever need anything, have questions, or just want to say hello, reach out via email at sam.bernhard@gmail.com. Good luck this spring!

English IV

Your final grades for Q2 and the first semester are officially submitted to PowerSchool. I am very proud of the work you collectively did in the time we worked together this year, and will miss you all while I'm student teaching at DSA in the spring. Make sure you continue to develop your skills throughout the spring with Mr. Miller; I can't wait to see how you all are doing later in the semester when I come back to visit. Have a great long weekend, and good luck!

AP English III

I have gone through and graded the Gatsby synthesis projects. As I have said to a few of you, I wish I had built in more time to go over instructions with you and developed a better way to keep everyone on track. I take full responsibility for any confusion/stress you may have had over the course of completing this assignment. With that said, I am very impressed at the quality of work most of you demonstrated in your shared documents. Over the last few months, you have collectively developed into a group of sophisticated and skilled readers and writers. I hope you're able to see that as clearly as I can see it in you.

Your final grades for Q2 and the first semester are officially submitted to PowerSchool. Keep grinding away through the fall, and you will continue to grow and succeed. I can't wait to check in with you again sometime this spring. Have a great long weekend, and good luck!


No comments: