Wednesday, May 21, 2014

A-Day Student Homework - 5/21/2014

This is it - our last class on Friday is really just an extra day for us to tie up some loose ends.

AP English III

Come prepared on Friday to have some fun, it's character cafe day!  Bring your supplies, feel free to drop off in the morning before school, and then we'll eat, drink, and be merry.  Some of us will end up dead on the ground by the end of the class, but that's okay - as long as the rest of us get out of the way of that speeding car, right Myrtle?

Exemptions have been announced - if you think you should be exempt and are not, please see me.

Return all books or materials which are mine - you know who you are.

Russian I

You should be studying nightly for your final.  See me if you have individual questions or concerns - I'll have your letter grades posted as soon as I can.

No comments: