Thursday, January 28, 2010

Homework for 1/28

English III

Tonight you need to finish reading chapter one of The Catcher in the Rye. I would suggest that you reread the section of the text that I read aloud to you today at the end of class to review that information. Don't forget to complete your dialectical notebook entry for chapter one as well. Follow all of the instructions on that sheet.

English I

Over the weekend you need to finish your Poetry Unit Projects. Make sure that you have all of the pieces ready to go. Bring everything with you to class on Monday/Tuesday. I appreciate the fact that some of you have come to see me and conference about your projects. This is a great way to improve your score!

1 comment:

YourMom said...

Are you going to be available to talk about the project in the morning tomorrow?