Monday, October 5, 2009

Homework - 10/5

Freshmen:

Your task is to read the excerpts by David Sedaris that I gave you today in class. Honors students need to read both "Go Carolina" and "Me Talk Pretty One Day." Also, be sure that you answer the questions on the worksheet. Honors students need to be sure that you answer all of the questions.

The worksheet will be due on Friday for A day and Monday for B day.


Juniors:

You need to keep up with your reading in your independent dramas. Tomorrow we will begin presentations of the speeches/dialogues. Tomorrow we will get the dates set for the presentations and I will be handing back a lot of work.

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

Mr. Miller... I was reading the homework assignments and you mention that honors are suppose to do "all" questions... however, my daughter is under the impression that she was to do only #'s 9, 10... could you please clarify to me...
stephanie.tolliver@yahoo.com

thx

S-P-I-R-I-T said...

Hi Mr. Miller,
This is sherol and I was wondering what you meant by "Explaining" my answers. I try to explain the answer but when I do you say that I need to explain more. So do you have any tips on explaining answers?

Daniel Miller said...

Sherol - Come and see me and we can talk individually.