Sunday, November 9, 2008

Sorry about not posting

Hey all - Sorry that I forgot to post the homework for the weekend. I've been caught up with grading your Odyssey quizzes which you should be getting back later on in the week.

Anywho...your homework is to read your photocopied packet from "The Land of the Dead." While you're reading, feel free to make notes in the margins, highlight, underline, and otherwise annotate. Also, answer your study questions - these will need to be turned in to the box. Remember that if you try to answer the questions and I can see that you put some thought into your answer I'll give credit - if you don't try, or leave the question blank, you will get no credit. I know that this reading is difficult, but I just want you to put forth good effort.

See you for another shortened week :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

is this the packet that says sea perils and defeat on it?

Daniel Miller said...

Yeah. That's the back page of the packet - pay attention to the page numbers.

Anonymous said...

woah. ok haha ok i gotcha. i'm a tad bit slow on weekends (: