Friday, December 15, 2023

Happy Holidays and Happy Break!

AP Language

Happy Holidays and Happy Break Everyone! I hope that you enjoyed our gathering today in class. Thank you for sharing treats and bringing some joy to our classroom today. I hope that you all find time to do the things that you enjoy doing over the break. 

If you missed part of the midterm exam, try to find time once we come back to get that made-up. We'll be looking at some feedback from the essays and do some scoring of our practice arguments. From then, we're launching into Invisible Man and Unit 5. It's not required that you read over break, but I'd recommend it because the book is pretty complicated. I've got some videos posted in the new unit folder to help you out. There's also the audiobook on Spotify to help you with reading. I'd recommend reading and listening at the same time.

Can't wait to see y'all in 2024! Have a great few weeks!

No comments: