Wednesday, December 13, 2017

Homework for B Day Students - 13 December 2017

English IV

All in all, we could have had a more productive day in class today. I think we started strong, and somewhere near the end of the lesson, we collectively weren't clicking like we normally do. Next class, arrive prepared to watch She's The Man, and take some time to reflect on how I can better structure class to cater to your needs and you can prepare to be engaged and respectful to your peers, your time, and your teachers.

Next week, we are going to have an assessment on Act II; make sure you are carefully studying your notes so you're able to succeed. This quiz will likely have a similar structure to the one you saw on Act I. Have a good day, and see you soon!

AP English III

Today, you worked independently through some work while I was at Duke and Mr. Miller was at Carolina. The good news? I finished and submitted my essay, so I am done with all of my Duke coursework for the semester! This means I can focus more of my attention on all of you! Also, you were able to get some good vocabulary practice in and work towards developing themes for your soon-to-be-announced final assessment for the unit.

Looking forward to seeing you on Friday (don't forget your timed writing and all unsubmitted/resubmitted work), have a great day!

No comments: