Friday, May 10, 2013

Winding Down the Year

Students!  Happy Friday!

By this point all of you have taken your AP Exams for me and now we just need to move forward to our actual examinations.  AP Students - I'll be announcing your exemptions on the 20th and 21st.  Remember that absences do count as well as grades. 

AP Juniors - Remember that your motif and calligraphy projects are due next week.  This is really your final chance to bring up your grades for the quarter - be sure that these projects show a level of sophistication and style.  I'll be able to collect your projects before school, after school, or during lunches.  Remember that you need to come with your copy of Invisible Man for a quick annotation check when you submit your work to me.  I will not be able to collect projects on the 17th (Friday) due to the fact that I will not be in the building.  Please plan accordingly.

English IV - Please work to complete your final projects on A Day in Your Life.  Consider your presentation and your commentary as you work.  B-day students, I will need to change your due date due to my absence next Friday.  I'll be sure to find a plan that will work for you all and be fair.

Freshman Focus - Next week we will be constructing our children's books.  Remember to bring any materials that you may need.  I'll have the basics of colored pencils, markers, glue and colored paper - but you will need to bring clip art or collaging materials if you're not hand drawing your illustrations.

Lastly, if you have any materials or books from me please start bringing those back!  I don't want to hunt you all down at the end of the year.

No comments: