Monday, February 8, 2010

Homework for English Classes - 2/8

English III

Tonight you will need to read to the end of chapter tweleve, or page eighty-eight. As you read, as always, keep up with your dialectical notebook entries. Furthermore, I think that after seeing the first section of the novel end you are starting to notice some patterns within the text. Keep track of these patterns as you keep reading.

English I

On Wednesday/Thursday you will have a quiz on the Elizabethan Theatre handout as well as the notes we reviewed on William Shakespeare and Othello. Spend some time tonight reviewing these notes. Also, you will need to come to class on Wednesday/Thursday with a copy of the play that you will be studying. Only one student has contacted me about a play not on the list. Remember that if the play is not on the list I will need to approve it before you can study the play.

If you have any questions, please let me know.

No comments: