Friday, November 6, 2009

English I Homework

Freshmen,

Your homework for tonight is to read chapter six of A Separate Peace and complete your dialectical notebook entries. You may be running out of space on your worksheet and will need to attach a separate sheet of paper.

In addition to your reading you will need to be ready to hand in your final draft of your Reminiscience assignment. Bring your rough draft, peer editing checklist, and final draft to class with you for collection. Be sure that you have all of the pieces that you need.

If you have any questions, please let me know!

1 comment:

ChocoChip5021 said...

Mr. Miller is a wonderful English teacher and I have learned much from his class, including the usefulness of outlines in writing a good analytical essay. Mostly every skill that I make use of for my classes this year in not only English but a variety of other subjects, including History and Journalism, I have gotten from his class and I am extremely grateful for that.
Not only a great teacher, he has a wonderful attitude and makes class fun and interesting, a skill some other teachers greatly lack. I am very glad I had his class.

-Anonymous.