Monday, August 31, 2009

Another late posting for both classes

I'm combining both of your entries in one - I hope that's okay. Sorry that I'm late in posting, the internet at Jordan is super unreliable and I've had to wait to get home to post.

Anyway, here goes.

English I

Your homework is to take your favorite book or television show and plot out the events on a plot diagram. Make sure that you're accurate in labeling each part.

English III

Tomorrow we're going to finish up our discussion on chapters four through seven. Furthermore, for tonight you are to read chapters eight through twelve. There is a lot of important information going on in these chapters and we will spend a lot of class tomorrow pointing out what's happening in this section.

If you have questions - leave them. I'm going to get back to my heap of grading.

No comments: