Friday, October 24, 2008

Announcements...

As we finish up the first quarter I just want to remind you of a few things.

1.  Your outside novel projects are due on the 20th and 21st of October November.  

People have been asking me about this a few times and I wanted to clarify that.

2.  You are going to have a quiz on the first half of The Odyssey on October November 6th and 7th.  

3.  You should be bringing your literature books to class with you everyday.  I'm going to be a lot stricter on this for the new nine weeks. 

Enjoy the long weekend!!!!!!


Update: Looks like I just love October - notice the updates!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ok this was posted after the "due dates" were does that mean that we can't turn them in anymore b/c i had NO IDEA!!! :(

Daniel Miller said...

OOOPS... I mean November!

Anonymous said...

yay! OMG! i was like freaking out....(: thanx mr. miller...
this is anita btw. :D