Monday, August 25, 2008

Welcome and 1st day Homework (25/26 August)

Hello Students!

I think that this is going to be a really great year. I've got some fun things planned for us throughout the year for us to accomplish. I hope that you're learning your way around the school and not getting too lost.

Today in class we reviewed my policies and procedures as well as a quick overview as to how to write a paragraph. Tonight for homework you need to accomplish the following tasks:

  • Finish your opening paragraph. Make sure that it's written in pen! Turn in your paragraph to the box in Mrs. Phillips's room - 214.
  • Have your parents complete your information sheet completely!
  • Make sure that you have your materials for class!

That's it! Have a great afternoon!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Mr. Miller it's Anita....I just wanted to know that if we were to type the paragraph if it had to be double spaced or not...that'll be it thanx(=

Daniel Miller said...

Anita - If you would double space it, that'd be great!

Matthew said...

ayeee can we turn in the homework early? - chubby

Daniel Miller said...

Chubby - Fo sho.

- Miller

sARaH.BaBii said...

XXPINKGANGSTAXX@GMAIL.COM
MR.MILLER-SARAH [ NEW FRESHMAN]
UHMSZ CAN I SEND YOU MY LYRICS FOR FRESHMAN FOCUS AND THAN CAN YOU PRINT IT OUT FOR ME IN SCHOOL IF YOU CAN . WHICH EMAIL ADDRESS SHOULD I SEND IT TO BECAUSE MY PRINTER JUST BROKE DOWN
IF YOU CANT . .I UNDERSTAND . . LOL