I've decided that I'm going to bring this blog back for this school year. It's a necessary place for me to be able to think and process. I'm currently in a meeting that is a complete trainwreck. It's one of those situations where it's proving the point that the introduction matters. First impressions always matter a lot. The most important thing to do with this session is to lead with the why and the purpose, and we're lost in the weeds. The focus is getting lost. But, I'm not the one running the session, so I'm not the one owning the experience.
I'm going to continue to send the emails out to the people who should receive them. If they never answer or open the email, then I guess that's on them, isn't it.
This could have been a lot better. But it is what it is, and it isn't what it isn't. I'm going to keep the blinders on so I can stay focused. I know what I own, so I'll keep working there and building on success.
No comments:
Post a Comment